Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ponds Pure white face wash review

Ponds Pure white Face wash with activated carbon






What Ponds say about their new facial foam ?
Ponds reveal its little black beauty secret with its new powerful Pure White facial foam ! It has the technology of activated carbon that attracts the deep seated "black" dirt caused by impurities,oil and make up to reveal a Pure white you.
It is the first of its kind to be formulated with activated carbon which works with "black attracts black" . Carbon , when heated or "activated" becomes 8x porous ; hence increasing its ability to detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture.


With Ponds White Facial Foam you skin has never been this pure and white ! Thanks to the power of activated carbon.



Price - Rs 75 for 50 grams


I have been using this Face wash since last month and frankly , its the best I have tried till date . I have combination oily skin which is prone to acne . It comes in a sturdy and compact squeezy tube which looks quite sophisticated in my opinion .
Its a creamy greyish coloured  face wash which immediately lifts away the excess oil and the dust in one wash . My skin felt squeaky clean and fresh . A great face wash for oily skin and a boon for the people living in a city like mine , full of dirt, humidity and pollution.
Fairness claims - Scores Zilch. Nothing can make you fairer but it indeed has cleared up my skin , my skin looks brighter and clearer and LESS OILY too . YAY !! . I dont think it works miracles on existing pimples but prevents further breakouts .
Oily skinned ladies , Try it out . it wont disappoint you .
I normally use it before going to bed .

Wont recommend it for dry and mature skin . Works best for oily skin with occasional breakouts . People suffering from aggravated acne , Stick to the medicated / herbal face washes.

Good day :)

29 comments:

  1. I have a similar activated charcoal facewash.. but is a organic US based brand. Even I really love it - it cleans the skin so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review.. but somehow ponds face wash never suits my skin :( btw nice blog.. following now :)

    -Rekha
    http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN I FOUND THIS PRODUCT AT NEPAL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review.. i've tried the white ones but never this one. i can't wait to try it once i get home.
    thanks!!

    One week till my giveaway ends so check it out :)
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/10/raindrops-in-october.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a good product for mens also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a very good face wash for oily/combination skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a very good face wash for oily/combination skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its over all good producte.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not yet tried it but will do if it works that well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thank you for reviewing it! Was quiet reluctant to try the product earlier!

    visit:http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an acne prone skin..will surely give it a try..nice review..!!

    do visit my blog and may be then we can follow each other if you want..^__^

    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dont think its good at all;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be. It varies according to the individual skin type, what works for me might not work for you.

      Delete
  13. I like it Its work very good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. it does take away excess oil but it doesn't clear acne or blackheads...it makes ur skin very smooth and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats great. It of course doesn't get you rid of acne but it helps to prevent them since the main reason for acne and black head is excess oil and once your skin is clean and dirt free you'll ultimately get fewer blackheads and clogged pores :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review!! Looks great :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am going to buy this product till 2morrow...... i think its a good product ....... i just wanna ask dat does it really works.....??????

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi guys please suggest me best facewash for acne?? m using this pond's face wash right nw.. but it doesn't suits me.. my skin becoming dry..even my skin is oily bt i doesnt siuts me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you can try Jovees pearl face wash or oil balancing face wash by Himalaya ... they are quite gentle on skin and will take away excess oil without stripping your skin of the essential moisture :)

      Delete
  21. guys is it try men also plz reply am waiting fo ur exiting comments.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. please tell me is it good for daily use.?

    ReplyDelete
  23. mine z a dry skin.. can i use this facewash??? plzzz reply

    ReplyDelete